Exmoor holiday cottages with an indoor heated pool , tennis court, garden with BBQ area & games room. Surrounded by our farmland in a private valley. Close to Dunster, Dulverton, Porlock, Minehead; as well as being a convenient base to visit local attractions & explore this “forgotten” area of England.
Situated in The West Country, our secluded self catering country cottages with heated indoor swimming pool, lovely gardens, games room and tennis court are in Exmoor National Park being close to the Somerset / Devon Border. We provide an ideal base for your rambling, walking, cycling, water sport at Wimbleball Lake, visit to Snowdrop Valley , Ironman Challenge, Golden Horse Shoe, sightseeing holiday or short break stay enroute to The Eden Project, Cornwall.EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK is an International Dark Sky Reserve, the first in Europe and second in the world.
Short breaks of 3 or 4 nights ; 7 night weekly or extended 10 / 14 night holidays available.Friday and Monday changeover days.
Exmoor National Park, partly in Devon and also Somerset is a very special place. An area of unspoilt and wild countryside. Spectacular cliffs plunging to the sea e.g. near Lynton and Lynmouth, bustling market towns e.g. Minehead,and peaceful villages with thatched cottagesand packhorse bridge such as Dunster, Dulverton, Porlock and Tarr Steps. Wimbleball Lake offering outdoor pursuits is 20 minutes drive away.
Triscombe provides an ideal base for exploring this beautiful unspoilt area.
Barnstaple and the sandy beaches of North Devon; Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton Sands are also within approximately an hours drive.
Approximately one hour from Exeter , 90 minutes from Bristol & Plymouth and within about 3 hours drive of London and Birmingham (all subject to weather & traffic conditions )
We are conveniently located for you to escape the economic gloom, recharge your batteries and take a breathe of fresh air amongst the beautiful landscape of a National Park.
- 10 self catering holiday cottages sleeping 2 to 6 + cot.
- All self catering holiday accommodation is non-smoking.
- Log burning stoves Rose, Coachmans and Stream cottages.
- 4 poster beds in the majority of the accommodation.
- Internet access foc
- Locked bike storage shed.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, open all year.
- All weather tennis court and games room.
- Natural spring water (tested regularly).
- Beautifully kept gardens with BBQ.
- Open all year for you to explore Devon and Somerset.
- Short breaks and Winter lets & seasonal special offers
- Cots and high chairs available foc.
- Bed linen and bath mats provided.
- Towels available for hire at a small extra cost.
- Excellent range of local restaurants and character inns.
- Many local attractions throughout Exmoor, Devon and Somerset.
- Prices £125 to £1137 per week