Exmoor National Park, partly in Devon and also in Somerset, is a very special place. An area of unspoilt and wild countryside with spectacular cliffs plunging to the sea near Lynton and Lynmouth, bustling market towns e.g. Minehead, and peaceful villages with thatched cottages and packhorse bridge in Dunster, Dulverton, Porlock and Tarr Steps to name a few. Wimbleball Lake offering watersports, high-ropes, archery and other activities is only a 20 minute drive away
Triscombe provides an ideal base for exploring this beautiful unspoilt area.
Barnstaple and the sandy beaches of North Devon; Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton Sands are also within approximately an hours drive.
- 10 self catering holiday cottages sleeping 2 to
6 + cot.
- All self catering holiday accommodation is non-smoking.
- Log burning stoves in Rose, Coachmans and Stream cottages.
- 4 poster beds in the majority of the accommodation.
- Internet access foc
- Bike storage shed.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, open all year.
- All weather tennis court and games room.
- Natural spring water (tested regularly).
- Beautifully kept lawned gardens with BBQ.
- Open all year for you to explore Devon and Somerset.
- Short breaks and Winter lets & seasonal special
- Cots and high chairs available foc.
- Bed linen and bath mats provided.
- Towels available for hire at a small extra cost.
- Excellent range of local restaurants and character
- Many local attractions throughout Exmoor, Devon
- Prices £125 to £1150 per week
How To Find Us.
From M5 ( J25), follow the A358 Taunton to Minehead road through Taunton, following the signs to Bishops Lydeard but ignoring the turns into the village. Opposite Cedar Falls Health Farm, turn LEFT under the railway bridge ( s/posted Wheddon Cross, Exford). Keep straight on, across Elworthy crossroads and past Ralegh’s Cross Inn. After 1 mile past Ralegh’s Cross Inn, turn right at the small chapel, following signs for Wheddon Cross. Turn LEFT at the village crossroads and Triscombe is signed 1 mile further on the LEFTHAND SIDE as you exit the avenue of trees.
SAT NAV WARNING !
DO NOT LEAVE THE TARMAC ROAD & GO DOWN ANY UNMADE ROADS OR BRIDLEWAYS.