holiday cottages with an indoor heated pool ,
tennis court, garden with BBQ area & games room. Surrounded
by our farmland in a private valley. Close to Dunster, Dulverton,
Porlock, Minehead; as well as being a convenient base to visit local
attractions & explore this "forgotten" area of England.
have been having problems with our internet connection, therefore
for booking enquiries which are not replied to within 48 hours,
please telephone 01643 851227 & leave a message & we will
call you back / help you with your enquiry.We apologiese for any
inconvenience this may cause.
3 nights Fri to Mon OR
4 nights Mon to Fri
/ Orchard £240
- 7 night breaks. Start date 04/04/14 , 11/04/14 , 23/05/14 &
£50 discount on full priced tariff shown. 7 night breaks start
date 30/05 to 04/07/14 inclusive £25 discount oin full priced
tariff & start dates 18/07 to 29/08/14 inclusive £75 discount.
- 7 night holidays
start dates 11/04/14 & 18/04/14 £50 discount. Start date
25/04/14 £30 discount.
discounts offers subject to availability & our usual terms and
conditions of business.
regret only one offer applies to any booking.
NO COMPULSORY INSURANCE *
NO CREDIT CARD CHARGES
* SEASONAL SPECIAL OFFERS & DISCOUNTS
in The West Country, our secluded self catering country
cottages with heated indoor swimming pool, lovely gardens,
games room and tennis court are in Exmoor National Park
being close to the Somerset / Devon Border. We provide
an ideal base for your rambling, walking, cycling, water
sport at Wimbleball Lake, visit to Snowdrop Valley ,
Ironman Challenge, Golden Horse Shoe, sightseeing holiday
or short break stay enroute to The Eden Project, Cornwall.EXMOOR
NATIONAL PARK is an International Dark Sky Reserve,
the first in Europe and second in the world.
breaks of 3 or 4 nights ; 7 night weekly or extended
10 / 14 night holidays available.Friday and Monday changeover
Approximately one hour
from Exeter , 90 minutes from Bristol & Plymouth and within
about 3 hours drive of London and Birmingham
(all subject to weather & traffic conditions ) we
are conveniently located for you to escape the economic gloom,
recharge your batteries and take a breathe of fresh air amongst
the beautiful landscape of a National Park.
Park, partly in Devon and also Somerset is a very special
place. An area of unspoilt and wild countryside. Spectacular
cliffs plunging to the sea e.g. near Lynton and Lynmouth,
bustling market towns e.g. Minehead,and peaceful villages
with thatched cottagesand packhorse bridge such as Dunster,
Dulverton, Porlock and Tarr Steps. Wimbleball Lake offering
outdoor pursuits is 20 minutes drive away.
provides an ideal base for exploring this beautiful
Barnstaple and the sandy beaches
of North Devon; Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton Sands
are also within approximately an hours drive.
OPEN ALL YEAR
- 10 self catering holiday cottages sleeping 2 to
6 + cot.
- All self catering holiday accommodation is non-smoking.
- Log burning stoves Rose, Coachmans and Stream cottages.
- 4 poster beds in the majority of the accommodation.
- Internet access foc
- Locked bike storage shed.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, open all year.
- All weather tennis court and games room.
- Natural spring water (tested regularly).
- Beautifully kept gardens with BBQ.
- Open all year for you to explore Devon and Somerset.
- Short breaks and Winter lets & seasonal special
- Cots and high chairs available foc.
- Bed linen and bath mats provided.
- Towels available for hire at a small extra cost.
- Excellent range of local restaurants and character
- Many local attractions throughout Exmoor, Devon
- Prices £125 to £1137 per week
To Find Us.
From M5 (
J25), follow the A358 Taunton to Minehead road through
Taunton, following the signs to Bishops Lydeard but
ignoring the turns into the village. Opposite Cedar
Falls Health Farm,turn LEFT under the railway bridge
( s/posted Wheddon Cross, Exford). Keep straight on,
across Elworthy crossroads and past Ralegh's Cross Inn.
After 1 mile past Ralegh's Cross Inn, turn right at
the small chapel, following signs for Wheddon Cross.
Turn LEFT at the village crossroads and Triscombe is
signed 1 mile further on the LEFTHAND SIDE as you exit
the avenue of trees.
NAV WARNING !
LEAVE THE TARMAC ROAD & GO DOWN ANY UNMADE ROADS