Terms of Booking
1. Occupancy is from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and in order for us to prepare the cottage for our new guests we ask that the cottages are vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
2. The maximum number of people shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form.
3. We regret that the cottages are unsuitable for large groups of young people or single sex groups (ie more than 2 people) of any age and we are unable to accept such bookings.
4. Electricity is charged at cost and is by meter reading on arrival and departure. Logs:- 1st basket free, thereafter at cost payable per basket. Failing to pay upon departure will incur an administration charge.
5. We are happy to provide cots and highchairs for children under 2 years, f.o.c, however we regret that we are unable to provide babies bedding. Extra person (age 3 or over) by arrangement £ 40 / holiday.
6. We regret that we are unable to accept dogs.
7. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is important that you always know where your children are. All children under the age of 18 years may only use the pool and games room in the company of a parent or guardian.
8. For the convenience of all our guests ball games are not permitted in the areas between and around the accommodation.
9. As owners we reserve the right to refuse a booking. For the convenience of our guests we also reserve the right to terminate a holiday without refund or compensation, where unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking form or their guests might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests and resident owners.
10. A Non-returnable deposit of £75 per cottage per shortbreak or £100 per cottage per week is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before the holiday date. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the holiday start date MUST BE PAID IN FULL at the time of booking. Bookings are non transferable.
11. The owners endeavour to maintain high standards of comfort and cleanlinesss at all times. The hirer must therefore undertake to keep all furniture, fittings and effects in the same good conditions as they were found and is responsible for leaving the accommodation in a clean and tidy state, and report and pay for any damage or breakages incurred to the property during their stay. The owners reserve the right to charge for non-trivial damage how so ever caused plus an charge by any unreported damage or breakages.
12. The owners reserve the right to have access to the cottages at all reasonable times, with prior notice whenever possible.
13. The owners cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to the hirer’s property or by personal injury, or damage to vehicles parked at hirer’s risk.
14. Our holiday cottage complex is subject to legislation and guidelines laid down by the health and safety executive and local authority and their codes of practice. It is therefore possible that in some circumstances accommodation or a facility maybe temporarily withdrawn due to factors out of our control. We are unable to accept liability for the loss of an advertised facility or to pay compensation for any inconvenience caused.
15. No refund will be given unless the cancellation plan outlined below has been purchased at a cost of £25 per short break holiday £50 per weekly booking. The cancellation plan must be purchased at the time of booking. If you are covered by the cancellation plan as long as we receive more than 48 hr notice in writing along with proof in the form of a doctors certificate, employers or court notification, we will refund all accommodation money less the £25 administration charge. The written notification must be sent to us by recorded delivery, as your cancellation will not take effect until we receive your written notification before your holiday has commenced otherwise no refund will be given.Holidays are non transferable.
16. We reserve the right to charge £100 breakage deposit / cottage or hold credit card details for large party bookings. The deposit is returned within 10 days of departure , subject to clause 11.
An insurance protection against you having to cancel the holiday for specified reasons but remaining responsible for the balance of hire. The reasons cancelled are death, illness or injury of any persons for whom the holiday is booked, or their relations. Also jury service, or being called as witness in court. E/EO.